Friday, March 11, 2011

My American Idol 10 bet

STEFANO LANGONE



Born February 27, 1989 in Kent, Washington, Stefano Langone  is 22 years old who auditioned in San Francisco, California with Marvin Gaye's "I Heard It Through the Grapevine". He performed Stevie Wonder's "Sir Duke" in the Hollywood week and his own composition "Come Home" for his final solo.

He survived a near-fatal car accident in 2009 being hit by a drunk driver.

Initially eliminated from the Top 13, Langone was chosen by the judges to rejoin the competition during the Wild Card round.

He is my current BF AI 10 (Bet and Favorite American Idol)! He has a wonderful rendition of one of my favorite Stevie Wonder songs, "Lately". He hungered me more of him in his over-the-top performance and rendition of "If You Don't Know Me By Now". Gosh! In loved na ako sa kanya...

Watch out for my boyfriend in the Idol!

No comments:

Post a Comment