Monday, August 22, 2011

My new but forever TOR

I was packed for my first two months in my new office. With these two-month series of activities, I can say that I have indeed a new terms of reference (TOR).

The series of trainings I involved facilitating are the following:

1. Training of MFAs on Community Procurement and Financial Management System for KC-AF in Regions X and Caraga on August 7 to 13 at Paras Beach Resort in Mambajao, Camiguin

2. Training of MFAs on Community Procurement and Financial Management System for KC-MCC in Regions CAR and IV-B on August 22 to 26 at Regalia Tower Suites in Cubao, Quezon City

3. Training of MFAs on Community Procurement and Financial Management System for KC-MCC in Regions V, VI and VII on September 5 to 10 at Bohol Plaza Resort in Panglao Island, Bohol

4. Training of MFAs on Community Procurement and Financial Management System for KC-MCC in Region VIII on September 12 to 17 at Ormoc Villa Hotel in Ormoc City

Despite the hectic schedules, I still was able to insert a part-time, as the guest lecturer on the Institutional Building for Department of Agriculture - Bureau of Agricultural Research on August 18 at Loreland Farm Resort in Antipolo City.

Other than the part-time, I also took weekend breaks once each month. I will be in Saigon, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia for a long weekend adventure on August 27 to 30. And in Kota Kinabalo for another adventure on September 18 to 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment