Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Short Story: Train Crush

After inserting, I grabbed the magnetic card and hurried through the escalator. I decided to elbow the crowd once the train is more than full. Down the platform, I saw this guy leading the queue near the bottom steps. He was wearing a navy blue body-fit shirt with a white bonnet hugging tightly his head. He also wore sunglasses befit for him as he glanced at my direction. I found him very attractive, a sexy back with trapezoid muscles so prominent marked as curves over his body-hugging shirt. I don’t know if he noticed me staring at him, as he kept turning glances to my direction. I seated myself to a bench yard away from his queue. Yeah he’s got good looks; I hope those eyes hidden would turn me off. But I kept ogling at this good-looking man, satisfying my sexual fantasies until the northbound train arrived.


I was imagining erotic scenes with him, the big beefy arms hugging me, the gorgeous arc of his back I am hugging… The whistle from the guard startled me. Fuck! I was still at Buendia station, I realized. The railway trembled, the train arrived and parked. I followed the queue this unknown guy led. The couch was full but I squeezed and elbowed my way in following his lead. With hands crisscrossing to grab the hand rails, I was stuck at the doorstep side by side with another guy. A teenage boy in my assessment, I also found him cute that I lost the muscled guy. Then the door beeped, closed and pushed the two of us together in, accompanied by the scratchy voice of the pilot begging the passengers to let go of the doors and wait for the next train.
The train moved suddenly and the teenager I was facing lost his balance. Grasping the nearest railing too late, he tumbled on me face on. He accidentally rubbed his lips, okay! smooched a part of my lips and my nose. I shied away blushing and faced the door this time. The guy might have blushed as well when he whispered sorry. The train arrived, parked, opened and closed in the succeeding stations. Few alighted while many forcibly pushed their way in; that carried me further in. Two men ducked in and squeezed through my front, elbowing my groin.

Then I banged my back to somebody’s front. I grabbed the nearest railing, stayed foot, and the man behind me also grabbed the same railing cornering me in between, his two arms around as if hugging me. “Do you mind?” he whispered to my left ear.

“Mind what?” I replied turning my head left a bit to glance at him. OMG! I thought this gorgeous guy in navy blue shirt with sexy back had alighted somewhere already.


He banged his body to mine, “Me almost hugging you?” I did not know if it was a question or a suggestion or an affirmation. I blushed, big time. I wished I could tell him “Oh shut up! I loved it dude!” But I just shook my head to say no, I am fine.
“Felt that kiss?” he asked again. I felt his arms tightening around me. Which kiss? Whose kiss? I said to myself. Well, I felt his breath on my ear and it sent electricity to my whole body. I knew what he was referring to.

“It was an accident. He did not kiss me entirely on the lips”, I replied meekly. “I’d rather it was you”, I dared.
“Pardon?”

“No, nothing!” I knew this was my chance to book him for a quickie. But my other self to my disappointment successfully kept its composure.
“So where’s your stop?” he inquired. A part of me wanted to believe he just wanted a talk to let this crowded train ride pass.  The other part however was screaming to frankly ask him out. I wish this trip will last forever so I can enjoy the banging of his groin to my behind.

“Quezon Avenue”, I replied with an intentional body bang backwards. The soundbox near me scratched announcing our arrival at Shaw Boulevard station. Many passengers disembarked and the crowd receded. Few passengers walked in. I noticed some familiar silhouettes but I kept my attention to our intimacy. To my surprise, he never backed off or even moved a bit away from the almost-hugging position we were in. Still, bodies so close to each other and his hands trapping me in. Then I felt his groin growing and something stuck out from him pinning my behind.

“Oh sad. Mine is Araneta-Cubao”, I did not know if he’s implying something. No matter how I controlled it but I felt aroused as well. “I wish I could spend more time hugging you” he continued. There you go. This is the most anticipated part of this show. I imagined the climax to be so close.
“Same here”, I replied him with my signature sweetest smile. Fortunately, he did not see it. My imaginations gone wilder, I wish I could turn and face him, hug and frenchkiss him… grab his member and give him blows right there and then. I can’t do it though, I need to keep my position, otherwise the passengers around will notice both our arousal.


Cubao station was approaching when I felt vibration in my pocket, followed by loud rings from my cellular phone. I picked it out and checked who was calling. Boyfriend Edward flashed on the screen. While answering the call, I felt the guy’s body detaching from behind. When I turned to check him, he was looking at some guy a meter away from us and headed abruptly towards the door. Gosh, it was Edward holding the phone to his right ear a meter away talking to me.

Shitty Shame, I did not even get his name or phone number. He’s damn gorgeous and I fell tempted. Not knowing him maybe right to keep me away from whatever unfaithfulness. Even just his presence made me forget the world; even forgot I have a faithful boyfriend, already there observing us.

No comments:

Post a Comment